What do I provide to get Building Contract Administration done?

What do I Provide to Get Building Contract Administration Done?

It would require the Drawings, Specifications and Contract Documentation, to get a Building Contract Administrator established, depending on the size and complexity of the Building Project.

From this information a Building Contract Administrator could start to understand and provide appropriate Building Contract Administration to complete the Building Project.

It is also important to know what the Building Project timeline is, so that the Contracts can be aligned with all the other Building activities.

To ensure that the Building Project will go ahead, as planned and on Budget, having good a Building Tender Process with an expert Building Contract Administrator will assist you greatly.

On smaller Building Projects an individual Builder usually takes care of all the work involved with Building Contract Administration. 

The role of a Building Contract Administrator, is normally used on larger Projects, where there are multiple Contracts in place for the Building Project being constructed.

Quantity Surveyors and Estimators have a good understanding of all the different types of Contracts and Administration that can be associated with a larger Building Project and can be particularly suited to this type of work.

If you need someone to do Building Contract Administration for you, just tell us what type of Building Project you are doing and we will find suitable Quantity Cost Professionals.

Fill in your details, on the top right hand side of your screen now.

It can save you lots of time, money and effort.

0 thoughts on “What Do I Need For Building Contract Administration

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *