Who does Building Contract Administration?

Who does contract administration

The person who does this work is usually called a Building Project Contract Administrator, but they can be from any Trade or Professional Building Background.

On smaller Building Projects an individual Builder takes on the work involved with Building Contract Administration.

The role of a Building Contract Administrator, is normally in larger Projects where there are multiple Contracts in place for the Building being constructed.

Building Contract Administrators must have good Computer Skills, associated especially with Industry Standard Programming and Spreadsheet Software. Not only are they able to communicate well with all Stakeholders they must also have good Time Management and Supervision skills.

Quantity Surveyors  and Estimators can be particularly suited to this type of work as they have a good understanding of all the different types of Contracts and Administration that can be associated with a larger Building Project.

Building Contract Administrators make sure that the Building is Constructed in accordance with the Contract Documentation.

A Quantity Surveyor or Estimator can take the worry out of Building Contract Administration during the Construction Stage, before things start going wrong.

If you need someone for Building Contract Administration, just tell us what type of Building Project you are doing and we will find suitable Quantity Cost Professionals for you.

Fill in your details, on the top right hand side of your screen now.

It can save you lots of time, money and effort.

0 thoughts on “Who Does Building Contract Administration

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *