Quantity Costs Services
There are a wide range of Quantity Cost Services required over the life of a Building.
The three major Stages of any Building are the Plan / Design Stage, the Construction Stage and the Maintenance Stage, or more simply Before, During and After Construction.
Each Stage has been divided into the following Categories:
– Feasibility Studies
– Building Budgets
– Building Tender Process
– Building Contract Administration
– Forecasting and Reporting
– Contract Law
– Building Condition Assessments
– Replacement Cost Estimates
– Sinking Fund Budgets
– Tax Depreciation Schedules
Through-out these Building Stages there are three Management Areas that are inter-connected in the life of the Building. They are:
– Building Project Management
– Facility Management
– Building Asset Management
If you need help to find suitable Quantity Surveyors or Estimators for your Building Project we can help you.