Who does Building Assessments?

Who Does Building Assessments?

Building Assessments are done by a variety of Tradespeople and Building Professionals, including Quantity Surveyors.

The Building information required and the size of the Building, would determine what sort of Building Condition Assessment needs to be done and by whom.

For example, if a Building Condition Assessment is required in co-ordination with Maintenance Planning or Strategic Asset Management, then Quantity Surveyors would probably be best suited as they could identify and provide Costs of all the Work Items and also put them into a Budget format allocated over 10 years.

Building Condition Assessments should be done by experienced and competent Assessors, to evaluate all the Elements and Services of the Building and its maintenance requirements.

When the assessment is being done, it is also an opportunity to assess potential Risks associated with the Building and to provide Costs to reduce those Risks.

Ranking the urgency of Work Items can assist in prioritising Work to be done as well as distinguishing those that may have a legislative requirement to be done.

A Building Assessment is a vital pre-requisite to assist with overall Facility Management and Building Asset Management Planning.

Quantity Surveyors are perfectly suited to carry out Building Condition Assessments and to customise them, to meet your requirements. Just tell us what type of Building/s you need to get a Building Condition Assessments done for and we will find suitable Quantity Cost Professionals for you.

Fill in your details, on the top right hand side of your screen now.

It can save substantial time, money and worry.

0 thoughts on “Who Does Building Assessments

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *