Benefits Of Using A Quantity Surveyor
There are 3 major Benefits in selecting a Quantity Surveyor for your Building Project
1. A Quantity Surveyor can give you more confidence in getting a good end result by:
- Being able to compare your Costs against other recent types of similar Building Projects
- Giving not just Construction Costs but having the ability to provide Operational and Whole of Life Costs as well
- Advising on how to minimise Time and Cost increases during Construction
2. A Quantity Surveyor can reduce your Risk by:
- Helping you to make responsible and informed decisions
- Giving you experienced advice on the best Cost Structures for your Building Project
- Using an Expert in areas of Cost, Quality, Safety, Environment and Time
3. A Quantity Surveyor can give you better Cost Control by:
- Establishing good Budgets from the start
- Monitoring Costs through-out the Project
- Maintaining Cashflows with properly staged Progress Payments
- Getting the best Value for Money at all Stages of the Building Project
It is recommended that you use a Quantity Surveyor that is a member of a Professional Association, which will give you confidence, that you are using someone that is industry recognised.
Quantity Surveyors should be your first choice for anything to do with Building Costing
To assist you with getting the right Quantity Cost Professional for your Project, just give us some details about the type of Building and the Costing Service that you require and we will find Quantity Surveyors for you.
Just fill in your details, on the top right hand side of your screen now.
It will give you peace of mind and save you time and money.